RETELA Group includes two companies:
- Collective scheme RETELA, s.r.o. (propojit na kartu RETELA)
- Authorised Representative RETELA AR EUROPE s.r.o. (propojit na kartu RETELA AR Europe)
- Research and development center RETELA AR EUROPE s.r.o.
Note: According to the new legislation, one subject will not be allowed to work as a Collective scheme and as an Authorised Representative in the same time.
The main aim of RETELA compliance scheme is to protect environment and human health with ensuring of an efficient as well as effective system of collection and recycling of electric and electronic waste (WEEE).
With joining RETELA, the producer´s obligations regarding separate collection, take-back, treatment, recovery and disposal of electric and electronic equipment are ensured.
- Meeting ecological standards during the entire process of take-back of electric and electronic equipment, portable, industrial and automotive batteries and photovoltaic panels.
- Involvement of disadvantaged people in social workshops.
- Support of beneficial projects- for example REMOBIL
Official company documentation (in Czech):
Reasons for choosing Retela:
Retela provides complex services for producers and importers of electric and electronic equipment, portable batteries and operators of photovoltaic power plants:
- Registration to the List of Producers operated by the Czech Ministry of Environment
- Issuance of a Certificate on fulfilment of producer´s/importer´s obligations
- Submitting of annual report for previous calendar year
- Recording, monitoring and tracing the flow of collected electric and electronic equipment from the collection places to the final treatment as well as ecovery of waste electric and electronic equipment
- Financing of handling with waste EEE (including photovoltaic panels)
- Ensuring the collection points and pick-up of WEEE (via cooperation with CS Asekol)
- Invoicing of recycling fees without advance payment
- Reporting frequency once per each quarter (4 times a year)
- Support of the clients regarding the legislation issues, providing the information about obligations according to law