- Verification of the registration in the List of producers/importers of EEE (enter to List of Producers operated by the Czech Ministry of Environment )
- Verification of the registration in the List of producers/importers of batteries – enter to List of Producers
- Verification of the submitting of the Annual Report on behalf of producers/importers of EEE– Retela sends the Annual Report for the previous year according to the valid legislation. Printed report is available in the office of CS Retela.
- Verification of the submitting of the Annual Report on behalf of producers/importers of batteries- the report is submitted by CS ECOBAT, you can contact them via www.ecobat.cz
- Pick-up order, questions regarding price list, invoicing, reporting, etc. – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improvement of the ecological responsibility- join the project REMOBIL
- The announcement of the changes in your company- please inform us about all important changes in your company not later than 30 days after the change (address, contact or invoicing details, the necessity to change the registration of the EEE groups, requirement to cancel the registration etc.). You can send the documents via email to email@example.com.
The main obligations regarding EEE (for more details see legislation):
- To put on market: Only equipment, which fulfills all requirements regarding the safety, protection of health, ecodesign and which enables disassembly and reuse
- To label: Electric equipment shall be properly labelled with crossed-out wheeled dustbin on the product or in accompanying documentation.
- To inform: Consumer has to be informed on the invoice or accompanying documentation that the equipment must not end up in municipal waste and has to be handed over in appropriate places.
- To state visibly and separately the recycling fee for EEE in the tax documents
- New Price list for 2024 you can find here
The producers and all in supplier chain have to state visibly the recycling fee in the tax documents (this obligation is valid from 1 January 2021).
Via the registration in MoE database ISOH the producer informs that he is “obliged person”, he must submit the Annual Report to MoE with information about the fulfilling of the obligations ( collective scheme ensures the registration and submitting of the Annual Report on behalf of the clients)
The producer has to inform his business partners (distributors, last sellers, customers, treatment partners) about fulfilling of the obligations, the way of take-back system and the possibilities of recycling
- To finance: To pay recycling fees based on quarter reports.
- To ensure the take-back of WEEE: According to §65 the Producer/importer has obligation to ensure the colletion of 65%his POM and the obligation of ensuring the collection points with each municipality over 2000 inhibitants. These obligations are fulfilled by collective scheme on behalf of its clients.
The main obligations regarding batteries (for more details see Ecobat)