- Verification of the registration in the List of producers/importers of EEE (enter to List of Producers operated by the Czech Ministry of Environment )
- Verification of the registration in the List of producers/importers of batteries – enter to MoE database
- Verification of the submitting of the Annual Report on behalf of producers/importers of EEE– Retela sends the Annual Report for the previous year according to the valid legislation. Printed report is available in the office of CS Retela.
- Verification of the submitting of the Annual Report on behalf of producers/importers of batteries- the report is submitted by CS ECOBAT, you can contact them via www.ecobat.cz
- Pick-up order, questions regarding price list, invoicing, reporting, etc. – contact us via [email protected]
- Improvement of the ecological responsibility- join the project REMOBIL
- The announcement of the changes in your company- please inform us about all important changes in your company not later than 30 days after the change (address, contact or invoicing details, the necessity to change the registration of the EEE groups, requirement to cancel the registration etc.). Send the documents via email to [email protected] or to our address RETELA, s.r.o., Československého exilu 2062/8, 143 00 Praha 4 – Modřany.
The main obligations regarding EEE (for more details see legislation):
|To label:||Electric equipment shall be properly labelled with crossed-out wheeled dustbin on the product or in accompanying documentation|
|To inform:||Consumer has to be informed on the invoice or accompanying documentation that the equipment must not end up in municipal waste and has to be handed over in appropriate places. The producers and all in supplier chain have to state visibly the recycling fee in the tax documents (this obligation is valid from 1 January 2021).|
|To finance:||To pay recycling fees based on quarter reports.|
|To ensure the take-back of WEEE:||According to §65 the Producer/importer has obligation to ensure the colletion of 65%his POM and the obligation of ensuring the collection points with each municipality over 2000 inhibitants. These obligations are fulfilled by collective scheme on behalf of its clients.|
The main obligations of the producers/importers of batteries (for more details see legislation):
- Comply with the requirements of the law on construction, safe removal, hazardous substances, etc.
- Create accompanying technical documentation
- Comply with maximum permitted levels of heavy metal content.
- Comply with battery labelling requirements (graphic symbol, capacity, heavy metals)
- To be registered in the List of Manufacturers managed by the Ministry of the Environment.
- Transmit information provided for by law to end-users and business partners.
- Ensure the take-back of portable, industrial or automotive batteries